Q: Truck shutting off when idling.

The truck shuts off when idling. I was told water was leaking into the engine.

A: The cylinder heads on this engine are alumi...

The cylinder heads on this engine are aluminum and are known to warp if the engine has been over heated or the cooling system was compromised or the head gasket fails. This would let coolant to possibly get into one of the cylinders. The leaking coolant may be small and this is why it only stalls at idle and not at the higher engine speeds. The coolant system should be checked for combustion gasses getting into the cooling system indicating a head or head gasket problem.