Q: I have a 2010 dodge nitro and the air is only blowing from the feet not the main vents

I have 2010 dodge nitro and I turned on the ac but it only blows on the feet not the main vent

A: Thanks for writing in about your 2010 Dodge...

Thanks for writing in about your 2010 Dodge Nitro. From what you’ve described, you may have a bad air control blend door actuator that is bad. The actuator needs to be tested using a scanner first to check for this. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to the car’s location to diagnose the issue with your AC.