Q: I have a 2010 dodge nitro and the air is only blowing from the feet not the main vents

I have 2010 dodge nitro and I turned on the ac but it only blows on the feet not the main vent

Thanks for writing in about your 2010 Dodge Nitro. From what you’ve described, you may have a bad air control blend door actuator that is bad. The actuator needs to be tested using a scanner first to check for this. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to the car’s location to diagnose the issue with your AC.

3. I have a 2010 dodge nitro and the air is only blowing from the feet not the main vents