Q: Roughly How much will it cost to fix an issue with my alternator not charging

asked by on February 08, 2017

I have a brand new battery and alternator and iv checked all the battery cables. But my alternator still isn't chatging. How much could it cost me to get this problem fixed in a shop?

Alternator Replacement $149.30 - $1391.75 Get a Quote

Hello, and thank you for writing in. It sounds like you need a new alternator. That can be tested to make sure it’s the issue. The exact price is going to vary based on the mechanic and what they charge for labor. There are also tow costs that need to be included. That is one of the perks of working with us, we can dispatch someone to your area to help skip those tow fees. For pricing and more information contact our service department.