Q: Turning loud bang noise

Sometimes the turning of the wheel will come to a loud banging noise but never when the wheel is straighten out what could it what's the most expensive it could come out to be?

A: Hey there. There are a lot of potential cau...

Hey there. There are a lot of potential causes for this noise. You could have one or multiple issues ranging from: bad outer CV joints, binding tie rod ends or ball joints, a bad strut bearing plate if your car has struts, a loose sway bar, or loose or damaged struts. Also, if you have very loose bushings anywhere, such as in control arm, that could cause these noises as well. Any loose or excessively worn part could cause the symptom you are describing. It would be hard to assess the cost without hearing the noise and performing a visual inspection. My recommendation would be to have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the noise in person in order to have this properly repaired.