Q: Isuzu kb 280.sound that appear to be from engine.but worsened when we removed the gear box to replace rear oil main oil seal.after

isuzu kb 280.sound that appear to be from engine.when you start the engine you do not hear it but when rerving or accelerating it is very irritating and can drive 40km/hr at maximum.but it actually worsened to that level when we removed the gear box to replace rear oil main oil seal.after putting the gear box back the noise became worse.but the noise started soon after overhaul but was very small that if you didnt pay much attention you cant hear it the engine was recently overhauled with new parts.what could it be?

Hi there. The sound that you are hearing is the clutch clicking and not engaging. One of the pressure plate springs has broke causing the noise to appear under a load. This could have happened the last time that the vehicle has towed something. I recommend replacing the clutch assembly and the pilot bearing too. If you need further assistance with your clutch making noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Isuzu kb 280.sound that appear to be from engine.but worsened when we removed the gear box to replace rear oil main oil seal.after