Q: The vehicle shudders and makes a whirring noise at 50 mph when letting off the accelerator. Any idea on Problem?

I have a 2007 Honda Pilot w/ automatic trans. The vehicle shudders and makes a whirring noise at 50 mph when letting off the accelerator. It appears to be speed dependent and not affected by turning the vehicle. I don't notice any issues when pressing the accelerator, only letting off of it. Sounds like noise is coming from right in front of drivers side.

A: Hello there, there are a few potential caus...

Hello there, there are a few potential causes for the vehicle to have a whirring noise like this. The most common would be a drive shaft joint, CV axle, warped brake rotor, or a bent wheel. I'd recommend getting some help from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose the noise and driving symptoms you've described and perform any repairs required.