My ford focus feels like its pulling back it only happens...

Q: My ford focus feels like its pulling back it only happens every few weeks and if I increase speed it goes but I really worried as

asked by on September 30, 2017

My ford focus feels like its pulling back it happens every so often but if I increase speed when it happens it stops heistating its really confusing me ive put a new timing be in had injectors cleaned and its not due a service til December

Hi Donna. Thanks for contacting us today. Problems like you’ve described can be very difficult to diagnose, as they come and go as you’ve indicated. Usually they are caused by fuel system restriction or problems mixing fuel and air. Some of the most common components that can wear out overtime include a mass air flow sensor, dirty air or fuel filters, misfiring fuel injectors (different than being dirty) or even a throttle body that has excessive carbon deposits. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection, to help diagnose this odd issue.