Q: What is the engine oil capacity for Hyundai Santa Fe, 3.3L V6 - oil capacity when you also change the filter?

What is the engine oil capacity for Hyundai Santa Fe, 3.3L V6

When changing the engine oil in your vehicle, and replacing the oil filter, the refill capacity should be 6 quarts. I would suggest putting in 5 quarts first, and then use the dipstick to get the level correct, just to be sure.

• What is the engine oil capacity for Hyundai Santa Fe, 3.3L V6 - oil capacity when you also change the filter?