Q: Excessive body vibration between 55-75 mph

My vehicle vibrates violently between 55-75 MPH but it is only when the gas pedal is engaged. When I am driving at that speed and release the accelerator the shaking stops. I just replaced both lower ball joints and it still shakes.

A: If you have a vibration in the drive train ...

If you have a vibration in the drive train when the vehicle is at a high speed under a load, then you most likely have a driveshaft that is worn out causing a vibration when you put it under load and going certain speeds. Inspect all the driveshafts and axles for loose or worn out joints. If your truck is an all-wheel drive, then the vibration may be a bearing in the rear end or front end. Have a mechanic road test and feel the vibration to verify and locate the vibrations to one of the axles or driveshafts.