Q: The navigation on my 2006 Acura TL stopped working.

My navigation comes on and off in my 2006 TL. I have checked the fuses and no issue. What is the next option?

Hi there. From my experience with this car, if the navigation keeps turning off and on, it is due to a failure in the hardware in the navigation module. I always check the voltage going to the module first to make sure that there are not issues with the ignition switch, but most of the time it is the navigation unit itself. You can either have it replaced with a new factory unit or choose to go with an aftermarket replacement which would be much less expensive.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to perform an inspection for any electrical problems and determine what repairs are necessary.