Q: How much will it cost to have a shop replace the freeze plugs in between the trans and engine block on my 2002 dodge ram 1500 4.7L

won't hold any anti freeze at all comes out between trans and engine block..needs new freeze plugs and trans has to be dropped to get to them..how much is it going to cost?

The labor to just remove and install the transmission is 4.5 hours and then add one hours labor to do the one freeze plug on back of motor and an additional 1/2 hour for each additional freeze plug. You may be looking at about 6 hours labor plus any parts and fluids needed.

3. How much will it cost to have a shop replace the freeze plugs in between the trans and engine block on my 2002 dodge ram 1500 4.7L