Q: Vibration above 60 MPH.

I have a bad vibration in the front of my truck when driving at 60 MPH and above.

A: Hello, a bad vibration should be handled so...

Hello, a bad vibration should be handled sooner than later since it can cause handling issues and wear on components. I would start by lifting the front of the vehicle with a jack and put it on frame stands. Spin the wheels one at a time and see if the rim is bent and watch the bottom of the tire to see if it is level all the way around. If you see see a bump in the tread the tire might be separating. Feel the tire it should not be cupped and heavily feathered, but semi smooth. Grab the tire at the 12 and 6 position and rock it back and forth, there should not be excessive play, this is checking the wheel bearings. Grab the wheel at the 3 and 9 position and rock it, there should not be excessive play, if there is the tie rod could be worn. Next rotate the tire front to rear and see if the vibration goes away. If it does you have a bad tire. With the many reasons for a vibration you will need the aid of a mechanic to help diagnose the concern.