Q: Speedometer and odometer not working

asked by on February 14, 2016

The speedometer and odometer in my car do not work.

Speedometer is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The speedometer and odometer in the cluster are electronic and, if they do not illuminate, then your cluster may have failed. The cluster would have to be scanned to confirm that it is bad and in need of service. The test would need the proprietary BMW scanner to test and replace the cluster on this car. I recommend that you have a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, come by to determine the reason your vehicle’s speedometer has stopped working, and verify whether the cluster is at fault.