Q: mazda 5 minivan crankshaft pulley removal ?

asked by on March 18, 2017

I am putting in a mazda 5 minivan crankshaft pulley and don't know how to?

Crankshaft Harmonic Balancer Replacement $136.73 - $902.93 Get a Quote

Hi there. If you’ve never completed this type of repair, I wouldn’t recommend attempting it unless you have a few things. First, purchase a service and repair manual for your Mazda 5 as it will give you detailed steps that you should follow. Second, make sure you have the right tools. Refer to the manual for the list of tools and supplies you’ll need. If you review this info and don’t feel comfortable, contact one of our professional mechanics and perhaps they can complete a crankshaft pulley (harmonic balancer) replacement.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr