Q: When I drive My steering is turning left and right without turning I don't know what is the problem

When I start driving my steering is turning left and right without turning I don't know what is the problem please can you tell me

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your 199...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1997 Nissan Maxima. From what you’ve described you should have the front tires checked. One of them may have a broken/shifted belt. The tire basically becomes egg-shaped rather than round and can potentially fail. Have them checked ASAP. If you need assistance, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to perform these checks and diagnose the issue with your steering for an accurate repair.