Q: Clear liquid is leaking from the right side of the car, where could this be coming from?

I don't know if the cv axle is leaking or if it's another engine oil leak. The cv axle is new. The leak is coming from the right side of the car. The liquid is clear and it kind of looks like brake fluid. All reservoirs are full and nothing is low on fluid. I have not checked the transmission fluid because it is a manual and it is difficult to check. The transmission is working properly with no issue.

3. Clear liquid is leaking from the right side of the car, where could this be coming from?