Q: Where do I locate the Oil Pressure Switch?

asked by on September 14, 2016

Everytime I brake "Oil Pressure Low Shut of Engine" comes on. but as soon as I step on the gas, it goes away. After doing a lot of research i found out it was a bad Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch.

Transmission Oil Pressure Switch Replacement $143.32 - $610.73 Get a Quote

Hey there. The oil pressure switch is located just to the left of the oil filter housing behind the alternator. If you would like a professional to take care of this for you, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace your oil pressure switch.