Q: What is the cost Part and labor to replace a thouttle body on 2012 Lexus RX350?

Just want to know how much cost to replace a thouttle body on my Luxus 2012 RX350

Hi, I will be glad to help you with this. You can obtain a written quote, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by using YourMechanic’s throttle body replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. What is the cost Part and labor to replace a thouttle body on 2012 Lexus RX350?