Q: My key won't turn over at all it worked last night this morning I put it in it won't turn to nothing

2002 Dodge Stratus 4 door 4 cylinder last night my key worked fine this morning I went to put it in and it won't turn over or click to any of the accessories

Hi there:

In some instances, the ignition lock cylinder (which is the component where the key is inserted) can become frozen due to extreme cold weather or become locked due to an internal component failure inside the assembly. The best thing to do is to contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a key will not turn in the ignition inspection, so they can determine why this is happening and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. My key won't turn over at all it worked last night this morning I put it in it won't turn to nothing