Q: Gear slipping 1st 2nd

I have noticed for the past few days when driving that my car isn't shifting normally. It happens when I shift from 1st to 2nd gear. And it doesn't matter if it’s in S mode or M mode. It feels like it's slipping and then it executes sharply into gear. Do you know what might be causing this?

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2010 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG. The first thing to check would be the transmission fluid level. A low transmission fluid level from a leak can cause symptoms where the engine speed rises without increasing vehicle speed and a sudden shock occurs when power is finally transferred. Your AMG is a high performance vehicle and is best serviced at a certified dealer. If you would like help from a mobile mechanic, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to refill your transmission fluid.