Q: Do any of your mechanics work on a 1972 Ford Bronco in zip code 75034 ?

asked by on June 02, 2017

I am looking for a mechanic in the Frisco, Texas 75304 area who work on older Broncos - I have a 1972 Ford Bronco that I need the fluids replaced and a general tune up done.

Change Oil and Filter $92.33 - $165.78 Get a Quote

Hi there. We have a few mobile mechanics in the Frisco area, so if you’d like to see if one of them could come to your location to complete an oil / filter change and top off fluids on your 72 Ford Bronco, feel free to click this link to receive an estimate for the oil change for starters. Thanks for writing in today.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr