Q: Need to replace Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor

What exactly parts do I need to replace Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor? I tested my car and it says" P0122, Throttle Position Sensors, found Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor out of spec. Adjust APP Sensor, no change. APP Sensor has failed." Do I need only Brake cleaner and Throttle Position Sensor? Thank you for your time:)

The TPS and a scanner to test it is all that you need. The code P0122 points to the sensor but a through pinpoint test should be done to make sure the sensor is failing before you replace it.

If you need help with this, contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your Check Engine Light code and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.