Q: How do you make a call with the hands-free system?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do you make a call with the hands-free system?

Making a call with the Bluetooth system in your car is pretty simple, but it does require some specific steps. Here’s the rundown:

1. Press the phone button on the steering wheel.

2. Say “call.”

3. When the system prompts you, say “phone number.”

4. Say the phone number including the area code.

5. Verify the system has the correct number by listening to it repeat the phone number.

6. Now just say “dial” and the system will call the phone number you entered.

7. When you’re done, press the phone/end button to hang up.

Tips

• If you need to add anything other than the area code and the seven-digit phone number, say “special dialing” before entering the number.

• If you’re receiving a call rather than making one, all you need to do is press the call/send button to answer and then use the call/end button to hang up.