Q: Warranty information from Your Mechanic

Do you accept or honor extended warranty contracts for example Maxcare which is sold at carmax

Question sent to CS about extended warranty honored.

3. Warranty information from Your Mechanic

Q: hearing clinking noise in front end and not turning the wheel

As for a repair being covered under the warranty, that will depend on the warranty that was agreed upon when you purchased the vehicle. It will also depend greatly upon what exactly is causing the issue. Most warranties will cover...

Q: Why is my dashboard cracked in so many places?

Hi! Thank you for writing in with this question. This is a common issue for multiple Toyota vehicles of that vintage. Toyota released a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB 0039-15) for this concern in June 2015. The specific coverage is based...

Q: Transmission slowly dying, can no longer use my car

The transmissions in most vehicles last a long time and well over 100,000 miles, if taken care of and not abused. I did find an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) campaign number 14404a that is for loss of reverse, 3rd and...