Q: My brake lights and head lights won't come on. It's not a blown fuse.

My brake lights and head lights won't come on. It's not a blown fuse. I need to know what it is as soon as possible I have tried and thought of everything. Please help.

A: Hello, thanks for writing in. If all of the...

Hello, thanks for writing in. If all of these lights stopped working at the same time then you either have a main switch problem or a voltage issue from the fuse box. From my experience with this vehicle it is usually the switch itself that fails. I would need to take a voltage meter to the circuit to check for power going into the switch. If there is no power then I would check further into the fuse box. If there is power going to the switch, but no power coming out when the lights are turned on then the switch is bad. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect your lights for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.