Q: thermostat

I have coolant coming through my thermostat do it need replace

Hello, this comes up frequently on this vehicle. As you may know the thermostat on this engine is contained in a plastic housing. This housing also contains the coolant temperature sensor. Due to the fact that is it made of plastic the heat from the coolant causes it to warp over time and leak. It needs to be replaced as an entire unit. Once it is replaced and the cooling system is bled, your vehicle should be fine. I would have a mechanic inspect your cooling system for leaks, and move onto any needed repairs for your vehicle.