Q: Car does not start remotely and Check Engine Light is on

I have Buick enclave, it is 45,000 mile on it. Yesterday I could not start it remotely, and I have check engine light on. Then 5 min later, I got another reduced engine power, now it reduced power engine disappear but check engine still on?

Hi there. Check to see what Engine Light code is stored first to determine what needs to be repaired. There are 21 different codes that are the basic symptoms for a vehicle with not starting and loss of power that could occur. These codes will point you in the right direction of where the problem is. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help inspect your no starting and Check Engine Light issue. From there, they can move forward with repairs.

3. Car does not start remotely and Check Engine Light is on