Q: Where is the auxiliary jack located?

Where is the auxiliary jack located?

Your audio system is pretty advanced, even if your car doesn’t have the multi-information display. It’s capable of playing music from another source – all you have to do is connect the other device with a cable to the auxiliary jack. Here’s where to find the jack:

1. Look under the main audio system and heating/air conditioning controls

2. You’ll find the auxiliary jack next to the front power accessory socket

3. Flip the cover up

4. Connect your auxiliary cable and the other device

Tip

When you connect a cable to the auxiliary jack, the audio system will automatically switch over to AUX.

3. Where is the auxiliary jack located?