Q: Car won't pick up speed

My car won't pick up speed when I press the gas pedal.

Car is slow to accelerate Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

A number of things could be causing this issue. Some possible problem parts would include throttle cables, computers, fuel or ignition issues, or even something as simple as a sensor. My best recommendation would be to have your vehicle thoroughly inspected by a qualified technician. Ensure the technician goes over the whole engine bay making sure that every thing is in place as it should be. Once any problems are found have them repaired. If any issues found do not fix the issue, they should at least help diagnose your car’s acceleration problem.