Q: Wheel making rubbing noise

The front driver's side wheel is making a rubbing noise. It sounds like the wheel bearing might be going out.

It is very possible that the wheel bearing is causing this issue. I would start by having a suspension inspection performed by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. After a test drive, the technician will likely use an automotive stethoscope to listen to the front wheels while they are spinning in the air on a lift or jack stands. Once the location of the noise is found, the technician will inform you of what is causing your noise. It would be advised to replace any parts causing these types of noises as soon as possible in order to prevent major damage to your vehicle.

3. Wheel making rubbing noise