Q: It is possible to bring all of your tools by motorcycle? If yes, how?

I am an industrial design student. I currently doing some research about mobile entrepreneur and I chose mobile mechanic. I would like to gather some information about mechanic-on-the-go and how you carry all the tools together with you. It is possible to bring all tools by motorcycle? If yes, do you have specific storage for all tools? How many tools will you bring together?

Thank you.

If you have a powerful enough motorcycle, you can probably pull a small trailer with tools behind it. This also depends on the level of mechanic. A beginning mechanic with few tools may be able to carry everything in saddle bags, but a more experienced mechanic may need the small trailer. Using a motorcycle will limit how many tools by the weight of the load as a motorcycle isn’t power full enough to pull a full sized trailer and this mechanic may only be able to work on other motorcycles as an automobile mechanic needs bigger and heavier jacks and tools in some instances.

• It is possible to bring all of your tools by motorcycle? If yes, how?