Q: How do i unbolt the, what looks like an, ac condenser from the radiator so i can remove the radiator.

I need to replace my radiator and something dealing with the air conditioner is bolted to the bottom right side of the radiator, i am not too certain on how to remove it and am curious how i need to get past it.

The A/C condenser is removed from the radiator after you remove fans, transmission cooler lines, and hose connections. Tilt the radiator back and disconnect the lock bolt on top center of the radiator that locks the condenser to the radiator, then lift and separate the condenser from the radiator and set it aside while the radiator is removed. If you need some help, a professional from YourMechanic can visit your car’s location to install your radiator for you.

3. How do i unbolt the, what looks like an, ac condenser from the radiator so i can remove the radiator.