Q: Check Engine Light with codes P219B and P0305

Only had this 2014 Mustang GT 5.0L / Automatic 6 speed with 11,550 miles for one week. Yesterday the check engine light lit. I put code reader on and saw codes P219B and P0305. I attempted to clear codes but check engine light and codes came back. There is an ever so slight 'miss' at idle but engine seems smooth above idle. How serious?

A: Hi there. The first code denotes an air fue...

Hi there. The first code denotes an air fuel mixture ratio concern; and the second code, P0305, is a misfire detected on cylinder 5. There are several possible causes and both codes could be a related fault. An ignition coil, spark plug, wire harness, MAF sensor, or mechanical fault could be causing the codes to set. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a Check Engine Light inspection so that this can be addressed accordingly.