Q: Check Engine Light with codes P219B and P0305

Only had this 2014 Mustang GT 5.0L / Automatic 6 speed with 11,550 miles for one week. Yesterday the check engine light lit. I put code reader on and saw codes P219B and P0305. I attempted to clear codes but check engine light and codes came back. There is an ever so slight 'miss' at idle but engine seems smooth above idle. How serious?

Hi there. The first code denotes an air fuel mixture ratio concern; and the second code, P0305, is a misfire detected on cylinder 5. There are several possible causes and both codes could be a related fault. An ignition coil, spark plug, wire harness, MAF sensor, or mechanical fault could be causing the codes to set. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a Check Engine Light inspection so that this can be addressed accordingly.