Q: Fuel pump works, but I don't think it is getting fuel to the engine.

Engine cranks but will not start. I think I hear the fuel pump working, but I do not smell any gasoline odor when I crank the engine.

A: An engine that cranks normally but does not...

An engine that cranks normally but does not start is most likely not getting fuel or spark. If you hear the fuel pump working, it probably is not to blame. Checking for proper fuel and spark can be done using dedicated test equipment such as a spark tester, fuel pressure gauge, and no id light. A professional mechanic, such as one found at YourMechanic, will have this equipment and know how to use it. One last thing: you should not smell gasoline when cranking the engine unless there is a fuel leak.