Q: where is the cold start injector located on a 4.0 1995 ford explorer

I need to replace a cold start injector and want to know where it is located

Locate the fuel rail which supplies the 6 fuel injectors. There will be an additional line plumbed off of the main fuel rail which, if you trace it, will lead you to the cold start injector on the manifold. Failure of this injector should not be assumed, rather you should test it, particularly as there are other components, including the idle air control valve, that could cause a no or difficult start condition when the engine is cold. If you desire that YourMechanic evaluate and test your cold start injectior or perform a difficult to start diagnostic please feel free to schedule these services at the YourMechanic website.

3. where is the cold start injector located on a 4.0 1995 ford explorer