Q: What else can it be?

Recently replaced front driver side wheel bearing and axle to try to eliminate a noise/vibration. It's a buzzing sound that increases with speed and felt on the steering wheel, gas pedal. Noise and vibration goes fully off for a few seconds when I suddently turn left at high speeds but comes back as soon as I have wheels back straight. I'm thinking is the P/Steering pump now since streering wheel is a bit tight. Just bought SUV. No winding noise while taking turns. I also turned vehicle off in the highway going 55Mph, put tranmission on Neutral and noise/vibration continues exactly the same. Trying not to replace anything else again that is not necesarry. Thanks

A: From what you’ve described, this sounds lik...

From what you’ve described, this sounds like potentially a power steering pump issue since the noise increases with speed which indicates it may be something related to the speed of pulley components. I would check power steering fluid levels to rule out the possibility of the pump just being low on fluid. If the problem continues to persist, consider contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the noise you’re hearing and help you fix it accordingly.