Q: I think I ran over a raccoon, what should I do?

It was dark out, and I think I might of ran over an albino raccoon. There was sort of a bump, do you think my car is damaged from it?

If you feel there is any significant changes in the way vehicle handles, then there could be some damage. The only thing to recommend is to have the vehicle looked at just in case the raccoon hit the a/c condenser and damaged it. I have seen and have had quite a few hits with these animals and damage is a very low occurrence. The best thing to do is to have your vehicle checked to see if there is any damage underneath the car or to a tire.

3. I think I ran over a raccoon, what should I do?