How do I turn on the high beams? honda lights cr-v headli...

Q: How do I turn on the high beams?

How do I turn on the high beams?

The high beams give your vehicle added visibility when it is dark out. To turn them on, push the turn signal lever (protruding from the left side of the steering wheel) forward until it clicks into place. A light will illuminate on the instrument panel to confirm that the high beams are on. To return to the low beams, pull the lever back to its original position. Tip Never use the high beams when you are around other vehicles, as they can impair the visibility of surrounding drivers.