Q: P0101

asked by on August 22, 2016

Have p0101 swapped Maf sensor still code

Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement $171.84 - $740.29 Get a Quote

Hello.

P0101 is the code for an issue with the MAF sensor signal or circuit. P0101 indicates that the computer has detected the MAF signal has fallen out of the acceptable range. This is usually caused by a faulty MAF sensor, or problematic wiring. I would have the MAF sensor harness and wiring carefully examined, and the MAF sensor tested, to determine if any of the components need to be replaced or repaired. It is also important to note that some aftermarket or remanufactured MAF sensors will sometimes come defective out of the box, and cause issues. If possible and necessary, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace the MAF with an OEM unit to guarantee the best performance possible.