Q: Remote key is not working

i tried open my car by remote key but it won't work. so i used key. then when i tried lock my car it also won't work but it beeps. only left door can open but not close by remote key. what wrong with this??

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a few things. The first thing I would do is make sure that the remote key fob is not low on battery. A low battery can cause the remote, and vehicle, to experience all sorts of strange behavior with the door locks. If the remote is fine, then it may be possible that there is an issue with the remote receiver or even the door lock actuators, the motors that lock and unlock the doors. The fact that the car does beep signifies that there is likely some sort of communication occurring, however there may still be an issue. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose what may be causing your remote power door lock malfunctions](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection).

3. Remote key is not working