Q: Q: Car running rough.

I put on upper and lower manifold gaskets and now the car is showing a code and running rough.

Hi there. If the car is showing a code it would truly help to know what the code is. If the car was running fine prior to the gaskets being installed and it is running rough now then it is possible that something was not installed correctly or something may be loose. If you have a poor connection at a spark plug wire or possibly a hose that was not connected securely then this will occur. A mechanic would start with scanning the computer as the code tells us if it is related to air flow in the engine or if there is something externally that is going on. If you are not comfortable performing these tasks you should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.

3. Q: Car running rough.