Q: Possible electrical problem

There is something wrong with the car. I think it might be electrical.

Describing the symptoms is very important when your car is not running like it normally does. Only you know what the car usually acts like. If the vehicle is: not starting, blowing fuses, having battery trouble, showing flickering lights, etc., these are examples of things that should be described in as much detail as possible to help the mechanic pinpoint the issue. Without this information, the mechanic will have a hard time figuring out where to start looking. Because of the limited amount of information provided, the best thing to do for an accurate diagnosis is to seek help from a qualified mechanic to inspect your vehicle in person. They will be able to determine what is causing your electrical problem and make the necessary repairs.

3. Possible electrical problem