Q: Car creaking when turning left

asked by on February 26, 2016

My car is making a creaking noise from the front left tire area when I am turning left. After looking online, I think it might be the ball joint.

Creaking noise when turning the steering wheel Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. There are many potential reasons for the car to be creaking when turning. The problem could be the ball joint, tie rod end, strut mount, or CV axle. In order to have this diagnosed, I would have a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to inspect the creaking sound in person and make the necessary repairs.