Q: Low beams are very dim and blinkers are very bright

The low beams are very dim when I turn on my headlights and are dim also when I push forward on the blinker to high beams (they look like low beams). However, when I pull the blinker bar toward myself to turn on the signal to oncoming traffic, they are very bright. A week ago I replaced the bulbs and this is a new problem. There isn’t any difference in the light level between the previous bulbs and these new ones. The fuses are all good also. What should I do to solve and fix this?

You are only seeing the daytime running lights possibly. The headlight switch is not working internally and may need to be replaced. I recommend having the system tested by a mechanic to see if the bulbs you put in are good. If the switch is bad it will pass reduced voltage or no voltage to the low beam bulbs. If you want to have your lights inspected, a certified technician from YourMechanic can diagnose your issue and make the correct repairs at your home or office.