Q: Yea, I'm wondering how to stop my stock factory alarm from going off. I don't know what I moved that started my alarm to go off in the 1st place.

Car factory alarm can't stop from beeping

Hi there. Remove the battery cables and leave the cables off for about 13 minutes. This will clear the immobilizer and the ECM (computer) to a learning mode. Then hook up the battery cables. If the alarm is turned off, then the system is ready for programming. This is when you will need to reprogram your key fob to the car. If the alarm is still turned on, then you may be able to start the engine or turn on the ignition to reprogram the alarm. If you need further assistance with your car alarm issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Yea, I'm wondering how to stop my stock factory alarm from going off. I don't know what I moved that started my alarm to go off in the 1st place.