Q: Car keeps trying to start itself.

My car tries to start itself agian after it is already started. U go to turn the key to off and it sounds like ur trying to start the car. Went to take the battery out and with no key in it tried to start itself agian. I just replaced the ignition switch

A faulted relay can be the cause of your problems. Corrosion may build up inside of the relay causing the circuit that commands the starter to close and activate the component. This corrosion can be cause by moisture making it’s way into the fuse block. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look to offer a more personal diagnosis of your starting concerns.