Q: Car won't go past 30 mph

I replaced the EGR sensor a day ago and the hoses blew on it. This is the second time in 4 days I've had to replace it. Also, when I put the EGR sensor on (correctly) it makes my car go from slower to even slower. I already have problems accelerating. I cannot go past 30 mph but when the EGR hoses popped off I could go faster. Not familiar at all with this sort of stuff. Just know how to do regular maintenance. What would cause my car to not accelerate? What would cause the hoses to blow off?

Hi. It sounds like the ports to the EGR valve are clogged up with a lot of carbon causing back pressure in the engine and that chokes the engine causing the car only to go 30mph. When the EGR valve hoses blew off it released some of that pressure allowing the car to pick up speed. I suggest you have the EGR valve ports cleaned out and also have a fuel induction service done by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Car won't go past 30 mph