Q: The engine will not warm up to normal operating temperature. I've replaced the thermostat twice, replaced the waterpump and bled

You could drive this grand caravan a hundred miles and it will not get up to normal operating temp. Replaced thermostat twice, replaced the waterpump and bled the air out of the cooling system. If you let it idle in the driveway it gets up to 1/8 normal operating temp. As soon as you start to drive it cools off very quickly to the point where it barely registers on the temp gauge. The cabin heat temp is way below normal too. The coolant hoses never get as warm as they should. I can hold onto them after driving the vehicle because they are not very hot at all.

The cooling system will not get up to operating temperature if the thermostat is not seated correctly, radiator cap not holding enough pressure or the cooling fans are on all the time wen the key is on. If you already replaced the thermostat then you should check to make sure the fans are not on all the time when the engine is running even when a/c system is turned off. If fans stay on the the relay may be stuck on or the coolant fan switch is shorted. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check fan control system and check the radiator cap to make sure it is holding specified pressures.