Q: Need to know where to place the jack.

I placed the jack in between the tabs where I thought it was supposed to be placed but when I started to raise it the frame didn't look like it was going up.

Hi there. Look under the vehicle along the body. You will see a pinch weld on the vehicle. This is the location where the jack is to go to lift up the vehicle. The suspension will drop a lot, so you will have to jack up the vehicle a lot to get the tires off the ground. The pinch weld is the little beam under the vehicle where two pieces of metal are welded or sandwiched together. If you need further assistance with knowing where the jacking points are, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Need to know where to place the jack.