Q: Power seat stuck

My power seat is not moving. It seems like it wants to, but it is almost like it is stuck on something.

Power Seat is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote
Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The track assembly on your Jeep may have something binding the track. If the motor is turning but just not moving the seat, then the power seat motor gear is bad and the whole power seat assembly would have to be inspected. I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, check your jeep for any electrical problems to be on the safe side and eliminate any doubts.